Job Description SummaryAt Avio Aero, a GE Aerospace company, we’ve been reimagining the power of flight for more than 100 years. We are specialized in the design, production and maintenance of components and systems for both the civil and military aviation.
We’re seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Intern to join our Brindisi plant!
• The candidate will participate to simplification initiatives, studying and developing
manufacturing processes and documenting changes.
• Study in order to implement manufacturing engineering activities, define Work scope of
components and process improvements in order to reduce costs and respect objectives
• Bring new ideas and positive support to the current processes
• Interface in an effective manner with all manufacturing departments
• Analyze, verify, adapt and document current documentation management process against
aviation legislation requirements
• Participate in LEAN initiative, and engage Six Sigma tools for process improvements
• Master’s Degree in Aeronautical or Aerospace, Mechanical, Energy, Aeronautical, Material or
Management Engineering from an accredited University;
• Academic Excellence
• Knowledge of Italian and English is mandatory (an interview in English will be part of the
• Confident Microsoft skills – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Passion for technology;
• Knowledge of technical drawings;
• EU Work Permit
• Curious and eager to learn
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently
• Strong business acumen with the ability to motivate others
Inclusion & Diversity
Avio Aero is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are strongly committed to maintain an inclusive and diverse environment. Every employment decision is taken regardless to national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, etc.
We are not all the same. Just be Yourself @AvioAero!
Relocation Assistance Provided: No